July 27th 2017
Foe the Attention of Mr. Peter Talen - HR Dept. (Hare Raiser)
Re: Vacancy for a ‘Hare’ August 12th 2017
In response to your recent advertisement for a ‘Hare’ I am pleased to attach my resume for your consideration. I am a British honours graduate a with many years experience in the Asia-Pacific region.
I have the following experience which I believe is well aligned to the requirements of this position:
· Thorough knowledge of the terrain in the Poonakan area.
· Ability to compile and forward concise directions.
· Trained by John Duncan in the art of trail setting Guinness Koo in the shortcutting profession and John Holmes in drinking.
· Experienced navigator.
· Large supply of paper (mainly rejection letters for jobs)
In my role in haring I have achieved the following (please see my CV):
- Laid trails from Jakarta Indonesia
through Singapore and Malaysia.
- Significantly increased number of
runners year on year.
- Introduced innovative techniques.
During my time as GM of Petaling Hash in Kuala Lumpur I personally organized numerous piss ups ensuring the pack woke up with hangovers every Sunday. I feel that my experience to date is very well aligned to the requirements of this role, and I am confident that I will be a valuable asset to your organisation. I am currently based in Songkhla, Southern Thailand but can easily relocate or commute. I am available for interview at short notice and would be pleased to work for a trial period to show my worth.
Gan Yao BSc (Hons)