Sunday, June 30, 2013

GOD fails to impress

What possibly could have gone wrong? I dunno but the Hatyai rabble seemed distinctly less than impressed with their return to the Gorge of Death. Maybe I should have billed it as the Gash of Delight? Egghead has promised a rehash so no doubt he'll tell us.

Anyhow for the record: about 8.2km including some generous false trails and one checkback. Total ascent of 400m. It took 2:40 to set and 1:40 to run, which is not a very good ratio. My only consolation was Safe Sex saying, yes, she could see the paper and that it was a "really good" run. Bless you my child, you have truly encountered GOD.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I dunno about the other miserable so 'n sos, but I for one enjoyed the short run (ACCIDENTALLY)... though I guess thou'st never had a hand in that one, eh Beavo! :-P

    ss

    ReplyDelete