Monday, August 24, 2015

Beer-drinking with a purpose

As Yardstick has proposed a new membership drive, and as there has already been a vague movement toward a Thursday Friday [see comments] evening meetup in Songhkla, could I suggest combining the two and holding a small meeting? We can toss around ideas for an ad, which I then volunteer to work on, and maybe come up with some other plans, like ways to get our newer hashers to encourage their own friends to give us a try. Time and place up to all of you . . . but maybe something like Buzzstop at 7 pm.?

5 comments:

  1. Er, quiz night on Friday? I'm not confident that my personal commitments would painlessly sanction successive nocturnal outings into sinful Songkhla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too -- post put up before Eric announced QN. So 7 pm. Friday at Buzzstop . . . anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... or even earlier to give the subject a decent airing; 6:30? I'll be there.

      Delete
    2. There's only you and me reading this! Just think, we account for about 95% of the 178291 site views to date. Or or can nobody else find the comment button?

      Delete