Monday, June 1, 2015

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No, it's yesterday's HH3 run ... more or less as the final lower "wing" is a guess after the batteries on the GPS ran out, and most people took one or two liberties with the paper, which did not in any way detract from their enjoyment of the run. Of more immediate concern was the disappearance of the beer stop; but then anyone who entrusts KY/Vaseline with a truck and a map is probably in for a surprise! Happily he eventually made his way back to the runsite with the beer intact, which without the guiding influence of Donkey was always in a little doubt.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the track map. Got a distance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You got a better map of the end? From roughly where the beer stop ought to have been.

      Delete
    2. I do, but only on Garmin Connect! Next time I'm on I'll take a screen shot.

      Delete
  3. See! You've lost control - they taking over, I tell you! Next thing you know, they'll be forcing carrots into your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I'm in a bind over carrots. According to Garmin Connect, they increase my running speed by 0.14%. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much faster do you go if you just eat them?

    ReplyDelete