Thursday, December 18, 2014

The simplified version

Ahem . . . while I stand in admiration of the additions, annotations, and cultural notes that our Misdirectionalist photoshopped onto the map I sent him this afternoon, for anyone who wants just the bits relevant to Saturday and might be easily confused by anything extra (I'm talking to you, KL), here is what it looked like before Egghead worked his magic on it.
P.S. The current weather forecast is for the rather gigantic storm system now over the Gulf to reach us just in time for the weekend, with about 60mm of rain expected on Saturday alone. To put that into perspective, that's more than an average month's worth of rain for London. It's gonna be wet and wild and have I got the run for you! On-on!

2 comments:

  1. You honestly didn't think you'd convince anyone that those were the workings of my mind, did you?

    ReplyDelete