Sunday, December 25, 2011

I have an alibi!























Hatyai? Never heard of it... at least I've never heard of the Pink Lady... or wherever that place is that I'm supposed to be standing in front of, with my arm round Freehand... or whoever it's supposed to be. It's a paste job anyway, whoever it is, because she's in Udon Thani, or Ubon Ratchathani or Saskatchuan; certainly not in Hatyai.

Anyway, I have an alibi: Rotary Wanker, a man of impeccable character who will vouch for my whereabouts at the time in question, or at least a couple of days later, but that's good enough. Unfortunately he's in Phuket at the moment, which is where this picture was taken, but he is promising to be at our New Year's run next weekend as long as there is a direct flight to Hatyai (wherever that is) which he can catch to get here in time. Then I shall salvage my reputation and establish beyond any reasonable doubt that I was NOT lurking in front of a dodgy massage shop. 

Incidentally, Beaver's misquoting, because what I actually said was that I was waiting for a miracle - the transubstantiation of Peppered Pussy into the Virgin bleedin' Mary, Which was, as the picture below will establish, successfully performed, proving that where miraculous issues are concerned you are probably better off going to a dodgy massage shop than to a religious establishment.

1 comment:

  1. " . . . Rotary Wanker, a man of impeccable character"

    I think your defense is in trouble already But I will await an apparition of the man himself.

    P.S. I believe the miracle we were discussing was the possibility of a virgin being inside that shop.

    ReplyDelete