Friday, March 20, 2015

URGENT: Siem Reap hotel booking

It's time to lock and load our hotel for the Angkor Empire Half-Marathon.

Some of you have already given me dates and number of nights, but I now need final confirmation. If you're coming and want me to book you a room at the Hash-approved hotel (if possible this one unless we have too many people for them), please send me the following asap:

1) Your name and who's coming with you

2) How many rooms you want (specify twin beds/large bed if you have a preference)

3) Your check in date and how many nights you want to stay


I'm planning to book these on Sunday so if possible please respond today or tomorrow.

Other info:

- Rooms will be about B1000/night.

- I'll pay for the first night via Agoda so your room will be assured.

- Once it's paid, please give me the baht equivalent of one night's stay and I'll give you an Agoda voucher for your room

- Depending on the deal we get, cancellation/change charges might be less than a full night's stay, in which case I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment