Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Geezers on the run

It looks simple but this race predictor incorporates some serious research. Just give it a time and distance you've recently run plus your age and gender (if you're in doubt the staff at Coffee in Love can confirm this for you). It'll then tell you how you can expect to do at any other distance at your current level of fitness. You know, just in case you are one of the hash fanatics now officially in training for the Angkor Empire Half Marathon.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, tells me what I already know. I'm an old fart and it's going to take forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes but it tells you very precisely.

    After a month my training program is definitely having an effect. I'm tired all the time and running slower than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, the first month is always the worst; the second month is the worst as well. After that it gets even worse!

      Delete
  3. I tried your race predictor, plugged in 5 km in 3 hours 20 minutes and it started to laugh!!

    ReplyDelete