Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where are we going to run this weekend?

A good question. Spoiled for choice aren't we? How can we scale the sheer limestone cast to the eastern side of the valley while also taking in the majestic 500 meter mountains to the west? Or maybe we should just head for the glacier tipped peaks to the north. Either way the hare will be setting off tomorrow in quest of new trails to run, new peaks to conquer and all being well you can experience the results of his quest on Saturday.
Directions to the resort as below and if you haven't booked but decide at the last minute you want to, call either Only a Yolk (089 6542351) or Eggperson (081 9691277) before Saturday, or better still just turn up on Friday and demand accommodation.
If by any chance you are not able to join us this weekend but fancy a run, Hatyai H3 will be running on Sunday afternoon, when Sex Star will lay a run from the football field at Tungnai (from the Ko Yo intersection take the old Hatyai road for 4.6k and turn left for 8k, then right for 4.5k. Run site on the left).
On boldly on!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim here again. I gave the wrong email address to Mick last Saturday. It is jimjim19681968@gmail.com

    I should be ok for the Sunday run in Hat Yai. It sounds like it is near last weekends. I am in Tung Yai village (passed the PSU behind the mountain), my geography ain't great. Can I get a phone number from Sex Star or another to guide me? Is there a list of numbers or anything? I would primarily join Hat Yai H3 as I don't live in Songkhla. Thanks in advance. Jim

    ReplyDelete