Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Piss-up in a brewery

SH3, setting the agenda for the hashes of Asia: My first evening in Phnom Penh, I bump into an old hash friend who tells me about their newest innovation, the pussy run.

"Pussy run?!" I say. "We do those in Songkhla!"

"Of course you do, you moron," he replies. "You're the one who told us about them."

Apparently one tired and emotional evening I'd explained the pussy run concept. P2H3 took the idea and ran with it.

"It's worked out great," he said. "Except maybe it's not a real pussy run. One of the husbands helps."

Ah, I thought, if only you knew . . . .

Anyhow the real news is that this Sunday, 30 Jan., these guys are running to Cambodia's Tiger Brewery and then trying to drink it dry. Yes, somehow by pure chance I keep hitting these events here. PP is just a quick and cheap Air Asia hop away from either Bangkok or KL, so those of you with time and money on your hands, you could do a lot worse than to pop over for the weekend. Softcock and Smeghead, I'm talking to you! (Though I've heard rumors that Smegs was here just a couple weeks ago. Or is there more than one of him?)

No comments:

Post a Comment