Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome to our newest contributor

Yardo in action on a recent run.

The Online Scum is pleased to announce our newest contributor, the esteemed senior SH3 hasher "Yardstick". After carefully considering his options for almost three years, Yardo has finally realized that becoming a full-fledged part of the TOS team promises to enrich his life beyond imagination.

By "contributor", we mean not money but posts on this blog. You can find out if you're already one by scrolling down to the "Contributors" column on the right side of this page. If you're there, you can post anything you like, including text, photos, videos, etc., any time you like, simply by clicking on the Thai text at the far top right of the screen. We notice that several of you have never even tried this, while a few others have posted a bit but have recently become inactive. Come on, help Egghead and me out here.

And if you're not a contributor? Just leave a comment here (anybody can do that) and we'll make you one.

7 comments:

  1. TOS Team? Oh dear. I think we need a hash bar, somewhere to meet, hang up a sign, which may attract a new runner (or in a good year maybe two)what say you TOS team?

    On On Gan Oao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for the record, two comments, whoopeeeee!!

    Gan Yao AGAIN

    well, there's not much else to do in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. No otters today

    Can I stop commenting yet??


    On ON G. Y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do a post already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this 'contributor' in the sense of someone who contributes some real tangible object to something, or is it 'contributor' in the virtual sense as in "I know I ought to contribute and I feel as if I have contributed, and the fact that no one can read my contribution is an accident of the uncertainty in space and time that has rendered my contribution invisible for all other human beings". I only ask as THERE IS NOTHING HERE FROM HIM YET!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well technically he is a contributor only because that's what the blog software calls him. But even that seems to have doubled his popularity among the bargirls of Songkhla. And given the huge enthusiasm with which he asked to become one (a contributor, not a bargirl) the other night, I am confident that he will soon be producing some truly inspired posts.

      Delete
  6. Hmmm.. forgive my analytic train of thought but judging by the attention that I observed being given to the TOS's main contributors on the night in question i.e me: zero, Beaver: a cursory enquiry about when Mum would be in Songkhla, ranked against Yardo and Sticky whose contributions are respectively virtual and zero, I would suggest that the inverse square law applies, and the effect you noticed was actually related to financial transactions real virtual or otherwise!

    ReplyDelete