Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Low but no cigar.

August 2010? Not even close! Beaver's run #69 (set jointly with Handjob) attracted a total registration of 15, a figure which has been plumbed on 4 other occasions (run #'s 55, hares Sofar and Ouab Im; 75, hare: Egghead; 79, hares: Sex Sprinter and Toyboy, and 82, hare: Egghead. But that is a 50% improvement on last nights debacle and is beaten by run #85 ( Hares Egghead and Peppered Pussy) which attracted 13 people, run # 80 (hare: Egghead - are we establishing some kind of a pattern here?) which attracted a mere 11 people, and equaling last night's paucity, run # 45 set by, you guessed it, Egghead and Kii Leum, which also attracted only 10 people.

4 comments:

  1. Well then this is one record I'm just as happy not to have. As for Egghead's domination of this category, I suspect that's simple probability: he sets the most runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.I. a.k.a. L.o.t. L.December 19, 2013 at 8:15 AM

    Did you count me? Arrived late still to pay.
    Hey I'm a statistical anomaly!
    S.I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you were counted, and accounted for the 50 Baht shortfall noticed this morning!

    ReplyDelete